Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Codesys installation problem

lucaver89
2019-12-30
2023-09-13
  • lucaver89 - 2019-12-30

Hi to all,

the software codesy v3.5 SP15 (x64) has been installed in my new pc but I'm thinking that something went wrong. When I open my last project I got the following error

[*] is not possible open the library #SysTimeCore beccause is not instaleld
    [*] is not possible open the library #SysTimeRtc beccause is not instaleld
    [*] is not possible open the library #CAA ResMan beccause is not instaleld
    [*] is not possible open the library #CAA storage beccause is not instaleld

In visualization I can't see any object to use in the project like in the attachment. In the older pc evrithing is working well.

Could you help me in other to fix this problems please?

Thank you for help
    Luca

IMG: Cattura.PNG

• RoryLDM - 2020-01-09

One thing I ran into recently is that if I have Kaspersky running I get a random crash when Codesys opens and I also get some weird problems on install. If I disable it I have no problems.

I have no experienced what you see though.

You could try disabling any antivirus and trying a new install.

But this sounds like you're missing library files? Do you have the option to download the missing libraries in the library manager? You could also try just installing the libraries and devices from your previous codesys installer exe's. I use Eaton's customized version of Codesys so I keep the old installers around so that I can easily install older libraries and device descriptions.