Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Codesys SVN (demo) license activation ?

BosseL
2018-02-19
2018-02-19
  • BosseL - 2018-02-19

Hi,

I'm about to test the addon Codesys SVN (demo) and have some problems to get a license ticket.
    I have purchased a Codesys Security key (USB dongle), downloaded the demo, and installed it with Package Manger in Codesys 3.5 SP12.
    However, when I follow the activation instructions for License Manager I get to step no.3 on the online instruction, or step no.10 on the offline instruction.
    In other words; I need a license key for Codesys SVN demo, but I do not know where to find it.

https://help.codesys.com/api-content/2/codesys/3.5.12.0/en/_cds_installing_license/

https://store.codesys.com/codesys-svn-demo.html?___store=en

Does anybody know how to activate this add-on in demo mode?

Best regards, Bosse

• BosseL - 2018-02-19

H Edwin,
    Thanks for your answer.

I have download the addon from same link as you provide, and I have have purchased a Security Key and I'm aware that I need it even in demo mode.

But I still dont find the key that I need (example marked yellow on the picture).

IMG: Capture.JPG

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2018-02-19

Hi,
    for activating the SVN demo license you have two options:
    1. LicenseManager in CODESYS - under Tools-LicenseManager
    2. license.codesys.com
    the license key you'll get as an email when you purchase the DEMO license in the CODESYS Store - so you need to register and buy this demo rpoduct (sure purchasing with 0 €)
    Is your problem that you never get an email including the license ticket number on doing this?

BR
    Edwin

• BosseL - 2018-02-19

Hi Edwin,
    OK, now I see the problem. As you pointing out in your question, I did not recive any email when I download the demo product.
    Shall I download it again or?

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2018-02-19

Hi,
    I would rise a question in the store helpdesk (Login with your account) -> 'my question'

BR
    Edwin

• BosseL - 2018-02-19

Thanks Edwin.