Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Is it possible to automaticly export Testreport of Test Manager?

2016-11-22
2016-11-29
  • Sebastian-abb - 2016-11-22

Hi,
    i recently started working with the Test Manager to do some automatic Lib Test´s. I would like to aks if there is a possibilty to automaticly export the Results after the Test is finished? If their is a way to export the results could you give me some Tips.

Thanks in advance

Sebastian

• mkeller - 2016-11-22

Hi Sebastian.

Sebastian_abb hat geschrieben:
    I would like to aks if there is a possibilty to automaticly export the Results after the Test is finished? If their is a way to export the results could you give me some Tips.

If you start the test script through the command line you can use the command line parameters "--save-xml=" and/or "--save-html=" to save the test report in its XML format and/or the HTML format. If you want to override existing files you can add "--overwrite-files" to the parameters.

See the chapter "Command line parameters" in the online help for the Test Manager to get the correct syntax because the parameters must be wrapped into "--argX=".

BR
    Martin

• Sebastian-abb - 2016-11-28

Thanks a lot.

• Sebastian-abb - 2016-11-29

Hi again,

First i have one question, is it possible to start the Test Manager with a batch File if it is included in the Automation Builder from ABB?
    I tried to start it with a Batch File like this:

AutomationBuilder.exe --Profile="Automation Builder 2.0" --executecommand="TestManager ExecuteScript" --arg1:"--repository-location=C:\AutomationTestStructure_V3\CODESYS Test Manager\Test Repository\TestScripts\LibTest" --arg2:"--script=TestProjects" --arg3:"--store"

With this i get only the Massage "´AutomationBuilder.exe´is not recognize as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file"

And i also tried it like this

Start "" "C:\Program Files\ABB\AutomationBuilder\Common\AutomationBuilder.exe" --executecommand="TestManager ExecuteScript" --arg1:"--repository-location=C:\AutomationTestStructure_V3\CODESYS Test Manager\Test Repository\TestScripts\LibTest" --arg2:"--script=TestProjects" --arg3:"--store"

but this only opens the Automation Builder and doesen´t do anything else.
    Can you please help me or give some advice?
    BR
    Sebastian

• mkeller - 2016-11-29

Hi Sebastian.

Sebastian_abb hat geschrieben:
    AutomationBuilder.exe --Profile="Automation Builder 2.0" --executecommand="TestManager ExecuteScript" --arg1:"--repository-location=C:\AutomationTestStructure_V3\CODESYS Test Manager\Test Repository\TestScripts\LibTest" --arg2:"--script=TestProjects" --arg3:"--store"
    With this i get only the Massage "´AutomationBuilder.exe´is not recognize as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file"

If you don't execute your command in the directory "C:\Program Files\ABB\AutomationBuilder\Common" the CMD will not find the program "AutomationBuilder.exe" if the directory is not in the environment variable PATH.

The argument for the repository location contains the wrong path. It has to contain only the root directory of the repository. I think in your case it should be "C:\AutomationTestStructure_V3\CODESYS Test Manager\Test Repository". If your test script is not at the top level you have to specify the full name of the test script, for example "MainCategory.SubCategory.Test1". If you select the script element in the test script editor you find the full name in the field "Name". See screenshot.

The argument for the tester is missing. You have to specify the tester with "--tester=xyz".

If there is more than one version of the test script and you want to execute a version, which is not the newest, then you have to add the argument for the version.

BR
    Martin

IMG: TM_TestScript_FullName.PNG