Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Test Manager results

Bakkertje
2015-11-25
2015-11-26
  • Bakkertje - 2015-11-25

When the Test Manager run I have the next failure message: State mismatch. Expected Good but current is NotMonitoredYet

And on an other row: State mismatch. Expected Good but current is NoBP

Where can I found an explanation of the messages from the Test Manager?
    What will this mean?

• mkeller - 2015-11-25

Hi Bakkertje.

These errors occur when the Test Manager waits for or requests data from the PLC.

NotMonitoredYet = No value has been received up to now
    NoBP = The variable can only be monitored when the application is halted on an (appropriate) breakpoint, e.g. for stack variables

Which version of CODESYS and CODESYS Test Manager do you use?

What command or element of the test script report theses errors?

BR
    Martin

• Bakkertje - 2015-11-26

Hi Keller,

Thanks for your reply.

The next software is used: Codesys V3.5 SP7 Patch 2 and Test Manager 4.0.1.1.

I try to test an FB_TestThis and set some values on the inputs and check the output. Setting of the input is not a problem.
    For checking the output, Is use the command: TestManager.Monitoring and CompareVariable
    Variable name is: Device.Application.FB_TestThis.q_iResult

• mkeller - 2015-11-26

Hi Bakkertje.

I think the timeout for reading the variable is too small for the case with NotMonitoredYet. The timeout specifies the maximal time which the Test Manager waits for receiving the value of the variable.

The minimal value for the timeout depends on the monitoring cycle of the PLC. Normally you use <monitoring cycle=""> x 2.5. For the WinV3 SoftPLC you use 500ms because the monitoring cycle is 200ms.</monitoring>

BR
    Martin

• Bakkertje - 2015-11-26

I found the problem. I must check the instance of the FB not the definition.