Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Activate demo license

DHN
2014-02-21
2023-07-02
  • DHN - 2014-02-21

Just downloaded the CSV Utility package from CodeSys store. How do I activate the seven day demo license??
    I have the compact dongle on my computer, but I can't find the way to activate demo license. The example project won't compile because of the missing license.

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2014-02-22

Hi,

you need to add the CSV Utility Demo in you cart and order it (sure this is for free), on
    generating the order the ticket for the demo license will be send to your registered email adress.
    Then use this ticket to activate the license on your stick.

Thats the way it works with all these demo's in the store.

Best Regards
    E.Schwellinger

• vladimirpm32 - 2023-07-01

Hi everyone.

I have one proplem to WinCoDeSysOPC - CODESYS 3.5.19.10.

how to install the license to demo Codesysy OPC DA?
    Please send me the link to license for this software. I downloaded the demo software, but when a I put it in run mode, returned a erro, and ask me about the license.

thans a lot.

Last edit: vladimirpm32 2023-07-01
  • eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2023-07-02

you need to buy the demo license 0€ or full licence in the CODESYS store , then you'll get a license number which you need to activate by licence.codesys.com (on the machine where the DA. server run)

• vladimirpm32 - 2023-07-02

Hi, how I have to buy the license, because in the site codesysy just have the download of the demo software, IΒ΄m not find together a link to buy this license.

please, send me the link to buy the demo license (0 Euros).

Thanks.

Last edit: vladimirpm32 2023-07-02