Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Codesys 2.3, ABB AC500 PLC Memory Audit

jethridge
2015-10-23
2015-11-17
  • jethridge - 2015-10-23

How can I export/view/print all variables that are addressed to memory for a project?

I've inherited a large project and need to know which memory addresses are used and what their respective tag is.

Software: ABB Control Builder Plus 2.3.0, CodeSys 23.

Thanks

• jethridge - 2015-10-23

I should add the fact that not all variables written to memory are declared in the global/OPC/retained variable lists. Some are declared within POU's and I'm looking for a relatively easy way to export/view/print all tags that are written to memory for a project

• Windows - 2015-11-17

jethridge hat geschrieben:
    How can I export/view/print all variables that are addressed to memory for a project?
    I've inherited a large project and need to know which memory addresses are used and what their respective tag is.
    Software: ABB Control Builder Plus 2.3.0, CodeSys 23.
    Thanks

Hi,
    If you select in the project menu the option document you can print a cross reference list.
    In this cross reference list the global variables and the local variables will be printed.
    Perhaps this is a solution for you?