Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Problem with On Delay Timer in Instruction List

muin028
2015-02-18
2015-02-19
  • muin028 - 2015-02-18

Hi,

I am a novice user of PLC and CoDeSys. I am trying to check the On Delay timer in different Languages. Tests already worked for LAD, FBD and ST. But got stuck in IL. Here is my code:

My CoDeSys Version: CoDeSys V3.5 SP6
    Using only in Simulation(No Hardware Device)

PROGRAM TON_IL_Test
    VAR
         StartTimer: BOOL;
         On_Delay_Timer: TON;
         Output: BOOL;
         TimeCounter: TIME;
    END_VAR

CAL   On_Delay_Timer(IN:=StartTimer,PT:=T#5s)
    LD    On_Delay_Timer.Q
    ST    Output

Error:

And also an additional ques: What is the trial period of CoDeSys V3.5 SP6?

Will be Thankful for the Answer.

Cheers

• Strucc - 2015-02-19

I guess, this is the proper way to write it:

CoDeSys V3 programming tool has no trial period, it's fully functional for unlimited time.
    The only restriction is with the PLC runtime for PC, it can run only for two hours, then you have to restart it.
    The webserver and HMI also signs "Demo version" at the top right corner of the screen.

IMG: Screenshoot.png

• muin028 - 2015-02-19

Hi,

Thank you very much for the Screen Shot. I also saw the similar thing in the CoDeSys Help Tool. But couldn't be able to understand my mistake. Now I figured it out. I always inserted the "Insert Network below" instead of "Insert IL below".

The seocnd news is a very good news for me. Thank you for the message and also thanks to 3S Smart Software Co. for providing a Handsome IDE for private practice.

And also one thing to know. Should I post the comment in the "Reply Post" option or is there any other option to post a comment.

Cheers