zhuyc110 - 2017-06-19

Hello support team,

I am trying to use python script via command line, and I saw this command line argument '--scriptdebugger '.
I followed the Online Help and created the script, see 'initdebug.py', also setup the PyCharm running 'python remote debug'.

Here comes the issue: If I start the CODESYS with the following command line:

CODESYS.exe --profile="CODESYS V3.5 SP9 Patch 6" --runscript="D:\\Python\\openCDSProj.py" --scriptdebugger="D:\initdebug.py"

After the CODESYS is started, it does not execute 'initdebug.py' correctly and gives the following error message, but excutes the 'openCDSProj.py' correctly.

Zitat:
[ERROR] C:\Program Files (x86)\3S CODESYS\CODESYS\ScriptLib\3.5.8.0\mimetools.py:1: DeprecationWarning: in 3.x, rfc822 has been removed in favor of the email package
[ERROR] """Various tools used by MIME-reading or MIME-writing programs."""
[ERROR] C:\Program Files (x86)\3S CODESYS\CODESYS\ScriptLib\3.5.8.0\httplib.py:1: DeprecationWarning: in 3.x, mimetools has been removed in favor of the email package
[ERROR] """HTTP/1.1 client library
[ERROR] Error while initializing debugger: IronPython.Runtime.Exceptions.RuntimeException: Unable to proceed (sys._current_frames not available in this Python implementation).

* The last error message is soooo long so I just list the first line of that error message. Error is attached, see 'error.txt'.

Do you any ideas on that?
Here's my environment related information:
Windows 10 Version 1607
CODESYS V3.5 SP9 Patch 6
PyCharm 2017.1.4
Python 3.6
Thanks very much for your help!

error.txt [7.89 KiB]

initdebug.py [290 Bytes]