Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

DNS unknown RealStationName

Anonymous
2017-03-02
2017-03-06
  • Anonymous - 2017-03-02

Originally created by: Steffen_R.

Hi,

after adding a profinet slave(siemens et200s) to my pn-controller via script i want to get online and start the app. Then the following error occurs:

"Stationsname" and the other Parameters are correct. i can fix the problems manually by Clearing the textfield and type et200s again OR i deactivate the unused Slot (<leer>). i tried deactivate the unused Slot by script too, but that didn't work.</leer>

I hope somebody can help

Steffen

EDIT:

After some test I recognize that I can fix that to if I manually stop and log out. Then I doubleclick on the treeobject et200s just for open the Dialog. Then I log in again and start and it works.... The following Dialog opens by Login in:

by clicking JA and start it works...

IMG: fehler2.PNG

IMG: fenster.PNG

• Anonymous - 2017-03-03

Maybe some more Infos...

Before and after I log out, doubleclick the treeobject and log in again, I print the device and hostparameters for compare. Before I do the log out..... the parameter id=1025 Name=SlaveOptions is missing. After I doubleclick et200s I run the script for printing the Parameters again and the parameter 1025 appears and the System runs.
    Is it possible to ad the parameter or do this steps by script?

I attached my code

pi2.zip [1.49 KiB]

• Anonymous - 2017-03-06

Is it possible that i have to declare the device as a slave? If yes, where?