Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

message "GUID ist ungültig"

MaGu
2015-12-11
2015-12-17
  • MaGu - 2015-12-11

Hi, when i try to compare two projects I get the message "Die Objekt-GUID xxxxx ist ungültig". Is there a way to find out which Object is it? What does it mean? Thanks

• Anonymous - 2015-12-11

Originally created by: M.Schaber

Hi,

Can you give some more details?

How do you try to compare the projects? Using a script, or using the normal Project compare?

• MaGu - 2015-12-15

Hi, right now it was a normal compare project->svn->compare to server project. I made a copy branch abd switch by script and the next step is to compare it to the project in /trunk. Then i get the message when i compare /branch to /trunk.

• Anonymous - 2015-12-17

Originally created by: M.Schaber

MaGu hat geschrieben:
    Hi, right now it was a normal compare project->svn->compare to server project. I made a copy branch abd switch by script and the next step is to compare it to the project in /trunk. Then i get the message when i compare /branch to /trunk.

Strange.

Is there a stacktrace available?

(If the script ends with the exception not being caught, the error dialog which appears has a "Details..." button which should show the stack trace.)