Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Recipe management through scripts

sg
2015-08-28
2016-05-12
  • sg - 2015-08-28

Is recipe management available through scripts? If not, is there any plan to add it in the near future

• Anonymous - 2015-09-02

Originally created by: M.Schaber

Hi,

There's currently no interface provided, but I did file it as improvement CDS-45407 in our jira database, so it will be implemented eventually.

• PatrickT - 2016-05-02

The Recipe Manager Interface would be a very useful feature for our current project. As I don't have access to JIRA (we are a systems integrator, not a device manufacturer) would it be possible to check and let me know when this feature is expected to implemented?

• Anonymous - 2016-05-12

Originally created by: M.Schaber

Hi,

apart from registering with the OEM, there seems no official way for endusers to keep up to date.

However, I made a comment to the jira issue to keep this thread up to date, so there is a chance that the developers responsible for this issue will poste a message here once it's fixed.

Currently, the issue is not planned for the next service packs, as higher priority issues have preference.

Thank you for your patience,
    Markus