Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Working with ImagePool?

2014-06-18
2016-03-23
  • DavidWSteadman - 2014-06-18

I'm a little new to the scripting interface, so I hope this isn't a dumb question...

I'd like to develop a script that creates an image pool in a project and adds a number of images to it, but I haven't been able to find any hooks that would let me do either. Have I missed something, or is this functionality not available?

• Anonymous - 2014-06-19

Originally created by: M.Schaber

Hi, David,

Right now, this functionality is not directly available.

If you are interested, we can file it in our database, so it will be implemented eventually.

There also may be workarounds which could be developed with further investigation.

HTH,
    Marus

• DavidWSteadman - 2014-06-25

OK, thanks for the info. I'm early on in things and I expect I'll be able find other solutions for what I'm trying to do. Just figured I'd ask in case I really was missing it.

David.

• Anonymous - 2014-06-30

Originally created by: M.Schaber

Hi, David,

If it always is the same list of images you want to add to the projects, the import_native function could be a possible workaround.

HTH,
    Markus

• esskaey - 2016-03-23

Hi Markus,

Is there any update in this Topic?. I am also interested in working with Image pools using py scripts.

Best Regards,

SK

• mkeller - 2016-03-23

Hi SK.

codesys_sig_forum hat geschrieben:
    Is there any update in this Topic?. I am also interested in working with Image pools using py scripts.

It is already implemented and will be released with CODESYS V3.5 SP9 in June.

BR
    Martin