Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Executing Python scripts and Static Analysis Light

branrigg
2014-04-04
2014-04-07
  • branrigg - 2014-04-04

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to turn on the Static Analysis Light options (available in the IDE when editing Project Settings) via Python. I'd like to be able to execute a script that changes the Static Analysis Light options for a project. Any time and information or thoughts anyone has would be great! Thanks very much!

• Anonymous - 2014-04-07

Originally created by: M.Schaber

Hi, Branrigg,

branrigg hat geschrieben:
    I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to turn on the Static Analysis Light options (available in the IDE when editing Project Settings) via Python. I'd like to be able to execute a script that changes the Static Analysis Light options for a project. Any time and information or thoughts anyone has would be great!

Right now, this is not yet possible, but this improvement is already listed in our Jira tracker SAN-22, so it will be implemented eventually.

HTH,
    Markus