Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

How Could I SIMULATED My PLC_PRG Without Any Device

jagomez340
2012-07-23
2023-08-17
  • jagomez340 - 2012-07-23

IN Codesys V2.3 We Could SimuLATED WITHOUT ANY Device( 'None' Target At the Codesys windows Target )
    I have tried that at Codesys V3 but it is Imposible to Connect to the Simulated it said to me tahta I need to add a Device ? I do not understand Could you give some help to learn CODESYS V3 PLEASE? Thanks

I hope You Can Help With that.

God Bless You In Jesus Name ! !

• t.lundahl - 2012-07-25

Hi!

If you use the taget Codesys ... WinNT something. then you can start the softplc and run for 2 hours. Sorry don't have Codesys installed so don't know exacly the names on the programs.

There is two versions one called RTE, this is for realtime applications and motion.

• Anonymous - 2012-08-17

Originally created by: M.Schaber

First, this question seems not scripting related, and so I think you might get better answers in the general V3 forum instead of here.

Second, I know that V3 also supports some simulation mode, but I personally did not use it yet.