Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

OPC Client not connect.

JonnyWolf
2013-09-19
2016-05-12
  • JonnyWolf - 2013-09-19

I have properly configured OPC Configurator using same connection CoDeSys (test ok). But application vb and Matrikon only work if is open CoDeSys and PLC is online. My CoDeSysOPC is v2.3

This problem sometimes resolves without reason.

sorry my english.

thanks

• t.lundahl - 2013-09-20

Hi!

Have you checked that the windows 'service' opcenum and the rest of the software is started by automatic.

/TorbjΓΆrn

• JonnyWolf - 2013-10-21

Yes, the service opcenum is successfully started,

• JonnyWolf - 2013-12-09

The problem persists, help me please?

• PeterD@SE - 2016-03-04

Is your Codesys OPC and client on the same PC? Or is the client on a different PC?

From my experience with Codesys OPC, I can only get connected when the OPC client and server is on the same PC.

If client and server is on 2 separate PCs, I can not get the client to connect. I looked through all possible documentations on EnumOPC, DCOM, user privileges, etc... If anyone has successfully done this, I would like to know how it was done.

• gbekiar - 2016-05-12

PeterD@SE hat geschrieben:
    Is your Codesys OPC and client on the same PC? Or is the client on a different PC?
    From my experience with Codesys OPC, I can only get connected when the OPC client and server is on the same PC.
    If client and server is on 2 separate PCs, I can not get the client to connect. I looked through all possible documentations on EnumOPC, DCOM, user privileges, etc... If anyone has successfully done this, I would like to know how it was done.

Hi guys,
    I have the same problem, is the OPC server v3 support clients from different PC?
    Although i see the available tags form Server the quality is Bad