Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

AR protocol violation

2019-03-29
2022-02-18
  • LucaSalaMurr - 2019-03-29

Hi,

I'm trying to establish PN communication between a Codesys PN controller and an I/O module from Murrelektronik which has 4 master IO-Link ports.
    If the IO-link ports are deactivated the communication is fine; if I reserved I/O bytes on one IO-link port the communication is fine; if I reserve I/O bytes on more than one IO-Link ports (from2 to 4) the communication between PN controller and I/O module can't be established and the following error appears: .
    I guess is related to tasks cycle time and I tried to change send clock, reduction ratio and watchdog time of the I/O module without success.

Do you have any idea how can I solve the issue?

thank you in advance

BR
    Luca

IMG: Issue_02.png

IMG: Issue_01.png

• graciela - 2021-03-16

Good morning,

I'm with the same problem.
    How did you solve this?

Thank you in advance

• uqdesign - 2022-02-18

Hello,
    I have project that includes Siemens IM 155-6 PN ST V4.2 IO node and communication with external HW using CM PtP module, and RDREC and WRREC functions from CommFB Library (by 3S). When serial communication is running by using RDREC and WRREC to access buffers of CM PtP I get error "CF81FD12 aborted: AR protocol violation", and after cca 3 seconds Siemens module gets back online. If I disable communication error is gone. I guess it has to do something with amount of Profinet communication but can't figure it out...

Does anybody have answer what causes appearance of this error, or at least can point me towards some documentation?