Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

WAGO 750-631/000-010

2019-02-21
2019-02-21
  • demedeirosa - 2019-02-21

Hi,

I am trying to communicate with the WAGO 750-631/000-010 encoder module. I have successfully added the device to the bus, however, when the system is running, I do not see any change in any of the variables on the 750-631. I can successfully toggle IO on another card however. On system run, the 750-632 "current value" column is grey. See attached picture.

If I declare a variable, for CNT_VAL Channel 0, I do not see any change in my PLC program.

Any thoughts as to what my issue may be? I am relatively new at Codesys and Wago, so I apologize for any glaring errors in advance.

Thanks!

IMG: Codesys.png

• josepmariarams - 2019-02-21

Test when input variables are actualized.

In maintask? ParentTask?.

If is in parent task, you have to map your input to variables which runs in any task?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Thank you for the comment. I am not sure what you mean by:

Zitat:
    Test when input variables are actualized.

Bus Cycle options under the PFC200Bus is set to "Use parent bus cycle settings", however I have also had it using the main task as well. Neither of these had yielded anything.

• josepmariarams - 2019-02-21

If use parent bus settings, the variable is refreshed with the task of the mapped variable. If there is not any mapped variable the value is not actualized.

In ethercat slaves, you change it in the screen you have posted in the right bottom part.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Thank you! That did work, I appreciate your help!!