Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Codesys V3 and Enron Modbus

2019-01-31
2022-11-09
  • Tim.Manning - 2019-01-31

Is anyone aware of an implementation of Enron Modbus for Codesys V3?

Here is an overview of Enron Modbus from the Simply Modbus website - http://www.simplymodbus.ca/Enron.htm

Enron Modbus is used extensively in the natural gas industry.

• jonbonbon - 2022-11-08

Hi Tim, did you ever find a solution to this? We are up against the same issue a the moment with an Emerson Flow Computer. I can see that the Modbus comms is cycling correctly but there is no data being sent back from the slave. We can successfully see the data in various modbus testing softwares but not in Codesys...

• jonbonbon - 2022-11-08

Hi Tim, did you ever find a solution to this? We are up against the same issue a the moment with an Emerson Flow Computer. I can see that the Modbus comms is cycling correctly but there is no data being sent back from the slave. We can successfully see the data in various modbus testing softwares but not in Codesys...

• thinkamp - 2022-11-09

Hi, the Codesys versions of Modbus after 3.15 aren't working anymore (PhΓΆnix, Beckhoff, from PLC to PLC...)
    I dont know why. Maybe somebody else?
    Try version 3.15 if it's still available.
    I need to install 3.15 on every Projekt...