With the CODESYS Automation Server, there will be a cloud-based administration level for control landscapes from 2019. The goal is to significantly simplify typical tasks of automation engineers.
Logo_AA18_2018_klein.pngBreaking News: The CODESYS Automation Server has been nominated for the Automation Award 2018! With your vote on SPS IPC Drives 2018 you can ensure a good ranking - we would be very happy about that. Thank you very much!
A brief overview of the tasks that the CODESYS Automation Server will solve:
- Easy overview of your own control landscape including information on topology, status, network addresses, current project, boot application, and application parameters
- Control-specific functions such as automatic backup/restore of the application software, certificate management, firmware update, user management, rollout of application changes
- Continuous Integration processes with Build Server to create the boot application, static code analysis to avoid potential application errors, profiling for runtime analysis of the PLC program, unit tests for function testing
- Central tool data storage with repositories for devices, libraries etc., as well as installations of the CODESYS Development System
- Implementation of individual, specific services on an online server platform using a practice-oriented framework for the CODESYS Automation Server
- Easy logging and analysis of process data and events
you will find a more detailed description of the benefits for users. Furthermore, you can register for the evaluation phase.