CODESYS - the IEC 61131-3 automation software

Welcome to the official CODESYS Forum by 3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH | A member of the CODESYS Group
Deutsche Version English version russian version 
It is currently Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:29 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:53 pm 

Hi Stefan

Which version of the library are you using? I had some similar problems, which were fixed in v. 1.0.0.4. You can get the latest version from the codesys forge. If you're still having the issue, can you send me a string that causes the problem? My email is in the library.
Tim

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:32 am 

Just posted version 1.0.0.7 on the Codesys Forge https://forge.codesys.com/lib/pro-json/home/Home/

Thanks Stefan for the input and testing.

Summary of changes, see comments in the code for more:
-changed how characteristics of JSONVAR variables are determined. FB_Init wasn't picking up everything on the first and last variables of a structure, and some of it is now moved to STRUCT_TO_JSON.
-added a MaxLevels input, basically to define where JSON starts to be created--was necessary especially for JSON in nested function blocks
-I've added a VariableArraySize input, to suppress creation of array positions which are null
-I've added a Format input, which will add white space an indenting to a string (for example, when writing to a file). This is not tested yet.
- a lot of minor code changes, trying to make it easier to read and more efficient

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:35 am 
Frequent User
Frequent User

Thank you.
Just a little proposal: to append Codesys version for title of package/library.

Something like: json-pac_v3.5.13.7 (3.5.13 - IDE version (patch usually irrelevant) and 7 - library version).

Also I download .package from forge right now and seems like there is version 1.0.0.4, not 1.0.0.7.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:10 pm 

Someone else created the .package file last time, I'm not really sure how to do that. I got into it a bit, according to https://forge.codesys.com/tol/cforge/ho ... ol-handler, it looks like I have to install cforge, but even after I install the package, there's still no C:\Program Files (x86)\3S CODESYS\CODESYS\CFORGE folder with a setup.bat file, and I don't have time to figure it out. I don't actually use Codesys, I'm using Schneider Machine Expert, so I'm already doubling up my time just to post it to the forge.
Here's a link to the .library file if anyone's interested. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ap9jowqqjzap ... brary?dl=0

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:41 am 

I found the Setup.bat file in a different location. Ran it, and I get "Installed URL Handler for cforge tool", so I assume it's installed, but I'm still not getting a "cforge" entry in the context menu of my package folder.

This all seems unnecessarily complicated