Studiologe - 2018-10-15

Good morning,
I have a codesys v3.5 project with a Wago pfc100 and I'm trying to set-up ethernet/ip communication with a LMI Gocator. The new conenction interface shows some settings that I need to configure, but I have no idea of where to get the information it is asking for. The settings are for the path generation.
I'm unfamiliar with 1) configuration assembly, 2) Instance ID and 3) Attribute ID
See attached screenshot as reference to what I'm talking about.

The device is configured for Ethernet/IP and it allows me to download an EDS file directly from the web-interface of the built in webserver. However this EDS file seems incomplete, compared to other EDS files I have seen. It is only 50 lines long...? Also attached, together with the pdf manual. The description of the ethernet communication starts around page 520.

I would really appreciate if somebody could explain to me what those values are that I need to enter into the new connection diagram, so that I once and for all understand where to find these parameters on my own. Also I'm not able to click the "predefined connection (EDS-file) radio-button, since like I said the EDS file seems incomplete.
I have the entire project attached as well.

The full manual is 32MB large and I have uploaded it to my google drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tXktp ... Fgmeo_vIb4

Please somebody help me with this issue.

THANK YOU FOR ANY HINTS AND HELP!!!

IMG: New connection.PNG

EDS GocatorEip.zip [588 Bytes]

Gocator manual part1.pdf [661.9 KiB]

Gocator manual part2.pdf [525.51 KiB]

Clean_PFC100 Gocator.zip [192.61 KiB]