Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

UserManagement

Anonymous
2018-10-12
2018-10-22
  • Anonymous - 2018-10-12

Originally created by: jorp78@gmail.com

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to get the moment of the logout user, does anyone have information on how to do it?

Try to use Execute ST-Code in the onMouseClick, but first execute the Logout code and then my code, no matter what order you place it first execute the logout.

Also try running ST-Code in other events, but I get the same result.

My intention is log the time of users connect, other think .

Another thing I wanted to do, is to manage the users from an external database. Has anyone tried it?

IMG: user.png

• e.kislov - 2018-10-12

Did you try this:

OnMouseDown - Execute ST-Code
    OnMouseUp - Logout

• Anonymous - 2018-10-16

Thanks e.kislov, that's right. This helped me to observe another error with the function that called it. I still have problems because he does not give me the information when the session finishes by time. I'm going to try an Observer or something similar.

Thanks, again.

• Anonymous - 2018-10-22

Hello, I kept looking for ways to improve with that, and I found this example that solves both actions.

At this moment, I take the user who do login/logout and store it in a database, I would like to know if someone has a similar method but to change the SQLite database that the system includes.

https://faq.codesys.com/pages/viewpage. ... d=22118438 m