Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

I want to control a industrial machine with "CODESYS Control Win V3" and a Profibus_DP slave

2018-09-22
2018-09-24
  • ziadibassem - 2018-09-22

Hello,
    I want to use "CODESYS Control Win V3" to control an industrial system Using a PC and a Profibus Slave.
    Please can someone give me an example of a hardware device Profibus_DP slave that has for example 32 words (32*16 = 512 digital inputs), I want to have an idea about how it can be wired to the PC? How much it costs? Is the program shown in the attached screenshot right?
    Thinks.

IMG: Sans titre.png

• aliazzz

aliazzz - 2018-09-22

EDIT:
    See Codesys anwser

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2018-09-23

Hi,
    for Control Win you have two options:
    1.Use a Hilscher Profibus Cifx Card
    2.Use a Beckhoff Ethercat Gateway EL6731

See the screenshot of both confguration - you could export the gsd file on the device repository
    (use the gsd file on the master side and take care that both io data config fit 100%)

BR
    Edwin

IMG: EL6731Slave.png

IMG: CIFX_exportGSD.png

• ziadibassem - 2018-09-24

think you guys

Edwin Schwellinger hat geschrieben:
    Hi,
    for Control Win you have two options:
    1.Use a Hilscher Profibus Cifx Card
    2.Use a Beckhoff Ethercat Gateway EL6731
    See the screenshot of both confguration - you could export the gsd file on the device repository
    (use the gsd file on the master side and take care that both io data config fit 100%)
    BR
    Edwin

thx

I want to know a standalone slave device with inputs / outputs so i can use