Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Runtime device Enable/Disable procedure

2018-07-25
2024-04-08
  • ValeMazzoOMD - 2018-07-25

Hello,

Someone have already tryed to Enable/Disable a device by ST code? do you know a procedure to do it?
    I ve already looked for an example in the Store but nothing.

Thank you in advance,
    Valerio Mazzoni.

• Thomas - 2018-07-26

Dear Mr. _,

what exactly want you do?

Stop/Start the runtime, Stop/start the application (project) or to want to Enable/Disable a feldbus?

In last case, pleasse check this example: https://store.codesys.com/caa-device-di ... re=default

Regards

• ValeMazzoOMD - 2018-08-01

Thank for the reply.

I ve already seen this example but don't work properly on my device (Asem HT3000 + Win 10 LSTB). I'm looking for another procedure/libary that allows me to do the same things ie the runtime enable / disable of the ethercat slaves.

• laruso - 2023-10-27

I implemented the parts from the CAA Device Diagnosis Example.project and could use it for switching on and off, the CAN devices that were located under the CANbus and CANopen_Manager. But i can't do the same with I2C_master_test_version or devices below this one.

In the example project there is only the EtherCAT Master, CANbus and CANopen_Manager, and Ethernet with devices below.