Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Adding library from code sys V2.3 to V3.5

2018-07-17
2018-08-06
  • wim.eyckmans - 2018-07-17

Hi,

Quick question: i've got Codesys running on a Raspberry Pi connected to a Wago I/O rack. On this rack, i've got a Power Measurement card (750-494 from Wagp). To use this, I need the Wago library in my project.

Problem: it's a library for Codesys V2.3 (*.lib)

If I try to install it with the library repository, i've got following error: "Cannot find 1 of 1 libraries. Change library directory?" I've got no idea which library I have to enter where. I'm probably doing something wrong ... .

Any Ideas?

Thanks!

• fleaplc

fleaplc - 2018-07-25

I think you cannot... Wago library are for target 2.3 and they're know how protect library.. I think is not possible to converter to 3.5. In case of Codesys 3 you should you e!Cockpit from Wago

• aliazzz

aliazzz - 2018-07-26

Maybe you could try to contact WAGO helpdesk directly. Maybe they can help you?

• wim.eyckmans - 2018-08-06

Hi,

Thank you for the responses! I will try and see if Wago has a solution for this!

Kind regards