david-vermon - 2018-06-19

Hi guys, im new in this forum and i've been working in a project and i have some problems with the CR1201.

First problem: I have an alarm configuration with an alarm group and this alarms are saved in a alarm history. I have an alarms table which can shows the active alarms and the history. When i want to see the alarms and y touch the alarms table in the CR1201 screen SOMETIMES a message appears on the computer screen (this is when i have connected the CR1201 with the computer with Ethernet) and the plc stop working. The message is:

" No source code available for this object because it is in the compiled library 'visuelemsalarm 3.5.9.50 (system)'. Do you want to browse for the original library in order to display the source code?'

When the CR1201 isn't connected with the computer, the plc's screen turns black and the led changes to a red colour, i think that is the same problem. I dont know...

The second problem is that i want to copy the file from history alarmas to a USB memory. The source path is PlcLogic/alarms and i use the FB USBstorageHandler for obtain the path of the usb. Then i use the FB Copy_PDM_to_USB and i push the source and usb path in sPDMpath and sUSBpath, but it doesn't copy the documents...

This is all, sorry for my english.