Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Add library to the project

Stas
2018-01-03
2018-01-04
  • Stas - 2018-01-03

Hello,

I'm just starting learning, and got a very stooped questions
    How add library to the project?
    I know standard procedure
    Library manager->Add library and from list select library press Ok
    But I need SysFile library and this library isn't in the list of Add library
    Yes I found this library in the Library Repository
    but how I can add it from there to the Add Library list?

Sorry for stooped question but I looking through Help and FAQ and did not find anything

• ert - 2018-01-03

Hello Stas,

If you know the name of the library then after pressing Add Library at the top you can enter the library name in the search edit box. Then it should find it.

Perhaps you need to look at the buttons at the right side of the search edit box. There is a button "Display Advanced Libraries" - see if i nyour case it is pressed. See the attached file for more information.

Regards,
    ert

IMG: DisplayAdvancedLibraries.jpg

• Stas - 2018-01-03

ert hat geschrieben:
    Hello Stas,
    If you know the name of the library then after pressing Add Library at the top you can enter the library name in the search edit box. Then it should find it.
    Perhaps you need to look at the buttons at the right side of the search edit box. There is a button "Display Advanced Libraries" - see if i nyour case it is pressed. See the attached file for more information.
    Regards,
    ert

Thanks Ert

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2018-01-04

Hi,
    you could add into the search line what every you know from the lib, Name, a specific funtion ...
    in my example concat... which always should be used from StringUtils library. (never use concat from the Standard.library due Performance reasons)

BR
    Edwin

IMG: LibAdd.jpg

• ert - 2018-01-04

Edwin Schwellinger hat geschrieben:
    (...) (never use concat from the Standard.library due Performance reasons)
    BR
    Edwin

Sorry, but I need to ask about this.
    I am using WCONCAT from Standard64 library. Is there anything wrong about it in terms of performance?