Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Is possible to transform a .sqlite file generated by a Trend Recording object to a .csv file?

pedro-ant
2017-12-21
2017-12-22
  • pedro-ant - 2017-12-21

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to figure out how to implement an historian within my application that record the values of 8 variables through time. I've supposed that the Trend Recording Manager and the Trend Recording objects are designed for that purpose, so creating a Trend Recording object for each variable seemed a nice approach. But I've found a couple of problems that I hope you can help me with:

1 - Is there a way to reset the data stored for each Trend Recording object? Besides deleting the .sqlite file generated by the Trend Recording I haven't found a way to delete the stored data from the Visualization or CODESYS.

2 - Is there a way to export the data in .csv format from a PC connected to the WebVisu? I need a way to export the data of the Trend Recordings out of the PLC through WebVisu and I would like to do that in .csv format.

Thank you in advance for your help,
    Pedro

• jbarrio - 2017-12-22

interested also in knowing if it can be done

thanks