Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Share network variables between v2.3 and v3.5

tbambrough
2017-11-27
2018-01-02
  • tbambrough - 2017-11-27

I have an application where I need to communicate between a PLC running v3.5 and an another PLC running v2.3. I was hoping to use network variables, but I have been unable to figure out how to export a list of variables from either version and import it into the other. V2.3 seems limited to exporting "exp" and "dcf" files. And V3.5 seems to only export/import "gvl" files.

Is it possible to use network variables to communicate between v2.3 and v3.5? If so, what am I missing on how to import the variable list?

• pask - 2018-01-02

tbambrough hat geschrieben:
    I have an application where I need to communicate between a PLC running v3.5 and an another PLC running v2.3. I was hoping to use network variables, but I have been unable to figure out how to export a list of variables from either version and import it into the other. V2.3 seems limited to exporting "exp" and "dcf" files. And V3.5 seems to only export/import "gvl" files.
    Is it possible to use network variables to communicate between v2.3 and v3.5? If so, what am I missing on how to import the variable list?
    Hi, that type of communication is possibile.I made this with wago750-880 and Raspberry. If you still need help just type and i will try to find this project

WysΕ‚ane z mojego PLK-L01 przy uΕΌyciu Tapatalka