Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

File Operations on Bosch Rexroth MTX (Copy/Delete File/Folder)

MartinSch
2017-08-21
2017-08-24
  • MartinSch - 2017-08-21

Hello

I'm a CoDeSys beginner. I already found for some of my previous problems solutions in this forum. Maybe you can help me with my current problem.

As hardware I am using the MTX-Control from Bosch Rexroth. It is a CNC with integrated CoDeSys V3 PLC.

I want to search a file in a directory. If this file is available, I want to create a new folder and copy this file into this folder. Additionally I want to delete an old folder which contains old files.

I've included alread the SysFile.lib but with this lib I can only copy a file, but I cannot search a file, delete one or create a new folder.

Does someone know which library I have to include for this purpose? And how an example code must look like?

I hope you can help me.

Thank you
    Martin

• MartinSch - 2017-08-21

Hello

I found a library which is able to delete folders and copy files.

I added the following two libraries

CAA File 3.5.9.0 and
    File Acces 3.5.7.0

And created DirRemove, which I want to use to remove a folder.

var
    DirRemove : File.DirRemove;
    End_Var

But if I want to start the simulation on my programming pc I get an error message:

Error during download
    15 unresolved references

The device version on the hardware seems to be different from the device version used in the project. Try to up-/downgrade the device in the project to match the actual version on the hardware.

In the messages window I get 15 additional errors:

ID Description
    TaskList Unresolve Reference: 'Ticks_GETTICK'
    and so on

Does someone know what I can do?

• Knaller - 2017-08-24

Get the update
    w www.boschrexroth.com/indraworks w

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk