Edwin Schwellinger wrote:
1. Any chance of a IOT2000 section in the forum like the BeagleBone and Raspberry PI? It would be nice to keep all the information together.
hm.. let me check
2. Any information on access to Siemens I/O shield, as mentioned above by banzai35.
yes good chance to get it will take some time
3. Hardware implementations for Storage, Serial, Ethernet (fieldbusses). Can I have access to a folder on the MicroSD card or a USB memory device?
yes should already work
4. How are persistent variables handled?
not implemented at the moment - where is it located physical address etc ?
5. When will Patch 1 be available for Webvisu?
next week I guess
6. Any information on installing the real-time (rt_preempt) kernel as mentioned above? I use Codesys to hide all the complex stuff underneath ;0)
almost the same process like with other Linux Systems.. - guess for IOT there is a Yocto build environment available? Isn't it?
It would be nice to put together a set of simple example programs to highlight the use of the units integrated functions.
This equipment has the same problem as the raspberry pi?2.
If we do not turn off correctly, do we lose the information of the persistent variables?3.
The operating system can be corrupted just like the sd in a raspberry pi?