Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Codesys communicates with matlab

2016-12-19
2018-08-29
  • dongyaocode - 2016-12-19

Hello!
    Does anyone know how to realize the communication of Codesys and matalb? I know the opc will solve it, but I just can't do it. When i tried to set the opc tool of matalb, there is no item in the OPC.DA server. Can someone teach me in detail? Like how to configure the opc server for Codesys and the opc tool for matlab.

• dongyaocode - 2016-12-19

Ok, i solved it.

dongyaocode hat geschrieben:
    Hello!
    Does anyone know how to realize the communication of Codesys and matalb? I know the opc will solve it, but I just can't do it. When i tried to set the opc tool of matalb, there is no item in the OPC.DA server. Can someone teach me in detail? Like how to configure the opc server for Codesys and the opc tool for matlab.

• ligz17 - 2018-08-29

dongyaocode hat geschrieben:
    Ok, i solved it.

Hello!
    I want to implement matlab to send instructions or data to codesys.But I don't know how to do it. So could you provide detailed steps or tutorials on establishing a communication between matlab and codesys?
    Thanks!