Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

library Errors

2016-09-20
2017-09-15
  • johnfarrugia - 2016-09-20

I've started a new project and just added an ethernet adapter and then an ethernet/ip scanner to the tree. I already get errors that im unable to resolve.

-There is no resolution for the placeholder IoDrvEtherNetIPAdapter
    -Library CmpVisuHandler, 3.5.5.0 (System) has not been added to the Library Manager, or no valid license could be found
    -Library SysFile, 3.5.5.0 (System) has not been added to the Library Manager, or no valid license could be found

How can i fix theses?

• Bereggergo - 2017-09-12

Hello people,

I'm also always facing with the same issue whenever I open an old project. It totally drives me crazy...

Whatever I do with placeholders or anything just not works (pic attached). If I click on the try to resolve button I just get a message that it can't. If I open a new project and copy the visu stuff of course it works fine... but how could I solve the problem? Where the hell can I look for the solution?

GergΓΆ

IMG: WTF.JPG

• schaepper - 2017-09-15

What is your IDE? Doesnt look like plain Codesys...

However, you have to add the libraries mentioned from the compiler to your project. Open the library manager, go for add library and go to advanced. There you can put in the name of the library and you should be able to find it.

In your case CmpVisuHandler and SysFile.