Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

False Error? Download Failed: Not enough memory on device.

2016-02-22
2016-02-22
  • jamesbuniak - 2016-02-22

Recently during development of a project I attempted to create a 50 some Array of string(1000)s. This caused a memory error in which it stated "Download Failed: Not enough memory on device." I reverted my change and attempted to download with the old version of the code which compiles and would normally load to the project.

The error still became present on download. :/ I formatted the panel, changed my project to be of a smaller size, still this project would not download to the panel. Next I attempted to load the project to a panel that was exactly the same. It loaded! Same project, same settings, same type of panel!

On the panel with the memory error, I attempted to download a blank project. That compiled and loaded. Now back to the my original project, I attempted to download. Did not load with the same error.

Not sure where else to look or change settings for this one particular panel. Any ideas out there?

IMG: image.png

• grauerwolf - 2016-02-22

Hallo,
    you must clean your project. Sorry, I have a german Codesys only, but with the picture you can find the right place.
    Then compile and downΓΆoad your project again.
    I hope, it can help you.

BR
    Thomas

IMG: Alles_Bereinigen.jpg