CODESYS - the IEC 61131-3 automation software

Welcome to the official CODESYS Forum by 3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH | A member of the CODESYS Group
Deutsche Version English version russian version 
It is currently Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:05 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:06 pm 

Ive figured out how to insert a "box" on to a CFC type POU, but after setting it to lets say "TON" I was expecting to see the pins appear.
How do I reset teh box to show the pins? (I use the term reset, as its on the menu when I right click on the box).

I am trying to write a component that allows logic to be written straight to a POU, and I have not foound any documentation on how to do this, so I am making random guesses at the moment.

I am using the following to add the box on the CFC POU

private _3S.CoDeSys.CFCObject.ICFCElement add_cfc_box(_3S.CoDeSys.CFCObject.ICFCImplementationObject2 impl, _3S.CoDeSys.CFCObject.KindOfCall type, string name, string instance, System.Drawing.Rectangle bound)
{
_3S.CoDeSys.CFCObject.ICFCItem4 item = ComponentManager.Singleton.CreateInstance(objects_ids.GUID_CFCBOXELEMENT) as _3S.CoDeSys.CFCObject.ICFCItem4;
_3S.CoDeSys.CFCObject.ICFCElement2 elem = item as _3S.CoDeSys.CFCObject.ICFCElement2;
elem.KindOfCall = type;
// name
_3S.CoDeSys.CFCObject.ICFCText Name = ComponentManager.Singleton.CreateInstance(objects_ids.GUID_CFCTEXT) as _3S.CoDeSys.CFCObject.ICFCText;
Name.Text = name;
elem.Texts.Add(Name);
// instance
_3S.CoDeSys.CFCObject.ICFCText Instance = ComponentManager.Singleton.CreateInstance(objects_ids.GUID_CFCTEXT) as _3S.CoDeSys.CFCObject.ICFCText;
Instance.Text = instance;
elem.Texts.Add(Instance);
// position
item.Bounds = bound;
impl.Items.Add(item);

return elem;

}

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:27 pm 
Frequent User
Frequent User

I'm just guessing, but maybe you haven't added the standard library to your project yet.
Then the compiler doesn't know about TON yet and doesn't know which inputs / outputs it has.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 2:12 pm 

The library is already part of the project. I can add by hand in the editor.
Also, the box I insert, if I double click on it,it correctly shows me information about it being a Timer, so I know the compiler understands what the block is used for.