Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

CODESYS visu with frames: Error !?!

2013-06-09
2013-07-15
  • RudolfAtITD - 2013-06-09

Hello - I get no response in the German part of this forum, so I will request it here:
    I have build a visualisation with a frame. This frame holds 4 different visualisations.
    Each visu has a groupbox with some controls inside.
    At the 1st visu the description text of the groupbox is shown correctly. All other groupbox descriptions are an unreadable 2-character part, they are not correctly shown.
    It looks like a problem of 3S?
    The attached file holds an example.

IMG: FrameProblem.png

• shooter - 2013-06-11

looks like you have 2 boxes one over the other, but you should insert it into the first (visualisation)

• TimvH

TimvH - 2013-06-15

I tested it with 4 visu's in one frame, but after selecting the various visu's, I saw the correct groupbox text.
    I tested this with V3.5 SP3 P3 with the Control Win.

It seems like a problem in your application.

IMG: ScreenShot.jpg

• RudolfAtITD - 2013-07-13

To TimvH: Hello Tim, you did some work to identify my Problem - thank you!!
    But your conclusion does'nt help - my Problem stays until today. Like you, I have written a small Project with one main-visu, which holds the frame, and 4 sub-visus, each holds a GroupBox and a Label to explain the Frame number.
    This small quick-and-ditry projekt has the same behaviour: only the description of visu 1 is shown correctly.
    A possible difference to yours: I spend a Switching variable for the Frame as an Integer in a global variable area.
    So I see no error in my Project - but what are the next step?
    System: CODESYS V3.5 SP3 Patch 3 (the newest - I hope).
    This Forum does'nt allow to attach a Project or an Export. But I could it send by mail - if it makes sense.

• RudolfAtITD - 2013-07-15

Today I have given the Problem to Edwin Schwellinger from the 3S Company. If there is a result, it will be posted here.