Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Rotating Image Graphic

ScottJones
2013-05-28
2013-05-30
  • ScottJones - 2013-05-28

Is there a way to do a Interior Rotation on a image. The property only appears for a polygon an few othe objects, but I have image that I want to rotate around its center. I can't really duplicate the image as a polygon or another object that does have the interior rotation property.

Thank you!

• alex87 - 2013-05-28

There's a simple example called "Analog clock" in Codesys Store, which rotates a clock thicks around it's center.

Link: http://store.codesys.com/bubble-breaker-1.html

regards
    Alex

• ScottJones - 2013-05-30

Alex, thanks for the link but the clock example uses polygons, which has the Interior Rotation Property. As a newbie to CodeSys I found it very odd that images would not have the Interior Rotation property as well. It just seem like a natural thing to do in many applications. Anyhow, I simplified the image a bit and made it out of polygons so that I could rotate it about its geometric center point.