Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

OnDialogClosed problem

alex87
2013-03-17
2013-03-18
  • alex87 - 2013-03-17

Hello!

I have a serious problem. On all my input buttons, which i have made input by integradted NumpadDialog, ondailogclosed variable simply doesn't work/execute. I have noticed that this hve worked few times.
    I have attached printscreen of input settings.

I have contacted also codesys support, they told me to update codesys IDE & RTE versions to 3.5.2.2 (i had 3.5.0.4). But situation is now worse... I got program EXCEPTIONS if numpad dialog is opened, ???!!

That making me really nervous and I'm loosing trust in codesys, there are always problems with visualization! Not to mention that i spent 2 days only adjusting project for version 3.5.2.2, lot of library version issues, variables within library and stuff..., altough I have project archive.

That worked already now I have program EXCEPTIONS, Com' on..

creepy...

Anyway, anybody experienced that kind of problem.

Regards,
    Alex

IMG: ondailogclosed.png

• TimvH

TimvH - 2013-03-18

My experience is that program exceptions are really caused by accessing variables outside their boundaries.
    One thing which is also important is that your visualisation profile matches your runtime version (See the menu: Project=>Project Settings)

As far as I know you can use the ondialogclose in a standard visualisation to detect any dialog is closed, but not inside the dialog itself.

I hope this helps a little...