Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Problem with visu loading

alex87
2012-04-04
2012-05-23
  • alex87 - 2012-04-04

Hello!

Problems,problems...
    I changed about 30 different visu things (adding frames, .bmp, .png, normall stuff) then try to login into PLC and this error appears:

[ERROR] Project1_QuadIO_CAN_EtherCAT: The Visualization could not be registered in the runtime, reason: The visualization was not registered within the iec-application of the visualization.

There's no Visu on PLC...
    My VISU_TASK is cyclic 50ms, priority 30, POU: VisuElems.Visu_Prg

What did I wrong?
    I even don't know where to search a failure?

Please help,
    regards

Alex

• TimvH

TimvH - 2012-04-05

Hello Alex,
    Which device do you use?
    Which CoDeSys version do you use?

I don't know the reason of your problem, but you might want to try doing a clean all and rebuild the application.
    Please also check if you have a TargetVisualisation and/or WebVisualisation below your Visualisation Manager. If yes, then remove them.

• alex87 - 2012-04-10

Hello!

My problem, still, isn't solved. But I noticed If I cold reset it and run, visu starts, but when switch specific frame frezees, this frame has about 30 elements.

Codesys version is 3.5
    PLC Janz emVIEW

• TimvH

TimvH - 2012-04-11

Is your runtime also V3.5? If not, please check your compiler settings and visualisation profile and make sure they match with your runtime version.
    V3.5 has many new functionalities regarding the Visualisation which might be the reason of this behaviour with an older runtime.
    If it still doesn't work, I would suggest sending your application to JanzTec and let them try to reproduce it.

• alex87 - 2012-05-08

Hello!

My problem vanished for a month, then today appears again with unknown reason. The BUILD message bar is OK no errors but, I've noticed in VISU message bar this:

[ERROR] Project_QuadIO_CAN_EtherCAT: The file 'formatinfo' is missing in the repository for visual elements. The repository with the problem is 'System', the profile '1200e4ca-2138-4581-be38-af04cbcea7d4'.
    [INFORMATION] Project_QuadIO_CAN_EtherCAT: An update of the affected repositories should fix the problems.

Where should this repository update be done?

Does anyone knows, are visu or frames elemet limited?
    my IPC machine is not so bad: Intel Atom, integrated graphic, 2Gb RAM,500Gb HardDrive.

TNX in advance

Alex

• alex87 - 2012-05-23

Hello!

Problem solved!

A 3S support strongly recomends to update RTE runtime version from 3.5.0.0. to 3.5.0.40. V 3.5.0.0 or 3.5.0.31 has a bug which causes deadlock in my case, vanishing of visualization elements in runtime and login to PLC failure.
    I also uninstalled (UNINSTALlED, not installed over old) Codesys IDE 3.5.0.0 and instaled a fresh copy of Codesys ide 3.5 patch4 on my PC, found on 3S website.

Procedure of an update of the JanzTec emPC Runtime from 3.5.0.0 to 3.5.0.40 on PLC:

Update Installation Instructions:

• create a backup of your system
    • open c:\windows\system32\drivers in an explorer window:
      • create a backup of file: "SysTargetOEM.sys"
      • create a backup of file: "CmpSjaCanDrv.sys"
    • please download the required update from 3s:
      ftp.3s-software.com/SetupRTE3/Setup_CoDeSysControlRTE (need username and pass)
      V3.5Patch4.exe
    • start the installer for Control RTE V3.5 Patch 4
    • open c:\windows\system32\drivers in an explorer window:
      • replace existing file "SysTargetOEM.sys" with the previously created backup
      • replace existing file " CmpSjaCanDrv.sys" with the previously created backup
    • commit the changes to the disk: c:>ewfmgr c: /commit
    • restart the system

Works like it should, tnx 3S support!

regards

Alex