Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

RecipeManCommands.SetRecipeValues not working

alejho
2020-02-13
2020-02-14
  • alejho

alejho - 2020-02-13

Hi all,
    I'm having problems with the method SetRecipeValues ** of the Function block RecipeManCommands**.

I really don't get why it return 0 (success) even if the content of the arry passed as argument isn't actually written in the recipe (see attachment)

Does anyone have a working example of this method?
    (The example available in the store give hundreds of compilation error I can't fix)

IMG: 2020_02_13_21_59_44_CODESYS_Recipe_management.project_CODESYS.png

• dFx

dFx - 2020-02-14

Online help feel erroneous for this function.

help hat geschrieben:
    pStrings POINTER TO ARRAY [] OF STRINGS Pointer to STRING data types where the names of recipe variables are saved

Is GetRecipeValues working ?

BTW, did you had a look at https://store.codesys.com/recipe-management-example.html ?

• alejho

alejho - 2020-02-14

Hi,
    Thank you for your answer.
    yes GetRecipeValues is working correctly.
    I don't know where did you get that documentation...the one I can see in the library make sense to me (see pic).

I think it's a bug because SetRecipeValues return success even if I try to write a string in a LREAL field (but nothing actually change in the recipe).

Of course I had a look at the store example but unfortunately it's impossible to build it...it returns hundreds of errors even trying to download the missing library and updating the target device...

IMG: 2020