Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

trend recording manager error after several hours

Anonymous
2019-10-18
2019-10-23
  • Anonymous - 2019-10-18

Originally created by: JF89

Hello,

I commissionned 3 trend logs with trend recording manager and vizualisation trend .
    It had been working for several hours and I had the message:
    Some kind of disk I/O error occured Check disc space

The maximum size memory parameter is commissionned at : 100 MB
    ( I thought all the data were stored on the 32 Gb memory card)

How to check disc space ?
    Where the data are stored ? is-it possible to see the directory of the data files ?
    With a new maximum size memory parameter : 1 MB , it doesn’t work anymore , I still have the same message.

How to release memory ?

How to make possible that all the data will store on the 32 Gb memory card ?

I haven’t found any help on codesys to understand how and where the data are stored .

Have you got any idea ?
    PFC wago 100 ECO , codesys 3.5.14.0 memory sd card 32 Gb

• Anonymous - 2019-10-19

Originally created by: JF89

Hello,
    Here is a screenshot.

The clock on the plc is correct.

I tried to download an another program, but I had an error: not disc space to initialise the program.

I downloaded again the runtime , and I succeeded in downloading the program, but when I looked at the trend it's still the same error on the screenshot.

The animation for pumps are not working , the image is blocked.

It seems like it's not possible to access on the images and files of the memory.

IMG: log trend error3.png

• RoryLDM - 2019-10-22

The error in your second post in the picture happens when you run a simulation. But it sounds like you are running it on actual hardware.

Does the trend have any data to actually display?

You might want to "restart origin" on the PLC. Files accrue on the PLC after multiple downloads. Restart Origin will clear everything off.

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2019-10-23

Hi,
    by default the trend will be saved to to the internal flash,
    you have two options to change this:
    1. Bootup from SD card ( including the Wago firmware need to be then on the SD Card) deploy the CODESYS runtime and now everything is on the SD card
    2. Boot from flash - redirect the location where the project / trend /etc will be stored ( to sd card).

[SysFile]
    PlcLogicPrefix=1
    FilePath.1=/etc/, 3S.dat
    PlaceholderFilePath=/media/sd, $PlcLogic$
    PlaceholderFilePath.1.View=1
    PlaceholderFilePath.1.Volatile=1

BR
    Edwin