Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Printing LD

henksteg
2008-06-19
2008-07-07
  • henksteg - 2008-06-19

When printing a LD in codesys 2.3 my LD is divided over multiple pages. Not just in the vertical, but also in horizontal direction.

• (How) Can I scale the printout so that the printout does not differ too much from what is visible on the LD editor?

• (How) Can I change the thickness/style of the network separator so that it's look clearly differs from the network line?

Thanks in advance,

Henk.

• dbh - 2008-07-07

Dear Henk,

We have this issue pending since long time with 3S. In my recent meeting with Mr Manfred Werner and Mr Hess at Hannover Messe 2008, I understood following situation :

a. It is not possible to address this problem in V2.3.x

b. This subject will be addressed in Ver3.x and it would be possible to import V2.3x projects to V3.x.

c. Current version of 3.x is still having same problem at the moment.

d. The feature will be implemented in V3.2 Path 4, the planned release date will be in CW29 .... as per 3S support.

I hope this information will help you.

We will wait for the new solution on V3.x and use it just for documentation. Mr Manfred Werner also said that at latter date this could be made available for V2.3x users as separate printing utility.

Regards,

DBH

Messung, India[/quote]