Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Indralogic 1 Networking TCP/IP

fulminator
2015-11-08
2015-11-27
  • fulminator - 2015-11-08

Hello all, please be indulgent, this is my first question. Recently I've got a new job in PLCs area, Rexroth. Currently I am working with OpCon Engineering System (probably you didn't hear because it's only for Bosch Rexroth internal use) and basically it's Indralogic 1.6.

I have to send and receive some data (words) over TCP/IP. I've did it (UDP Server/Client) in Indralogic 2 with the RIL_SocketComm library. It's easy. But I have to do it in Indralogic 1, and I can't do it. The library here it's SysSocketsAsync.lib and has absolutely no info on it on f1 what's so ever!!! It's horrible.

Please help me. Please consider alternatives:
    1. guide me to an functional example or at least, real documentation on the library, SysSocketsAsync.lib
    2. guide me to an 3-rd party library that does the trick. Remember, I am using Indralogic 1.6 (I do not know the codesys version)
    3. show me other alternatives (like creating a server with different tools that can do the trick) etc. It's just sending and receiveing async data.

I am working on VPB40.3. Thank you!!

• fulminator - 2015-11-10

Sincerely, guys, can you just show me a functional SysSockLibAsync example and that's it?

• gee - 2015-11-27

Hello fulminator,

you can find an example of TCP and UDP communication in this topic:
    - TCP Socket example? ( l viewtopic.php?t=133 l )

BR:gee