Rainbird - 2015-10-29

Dear all,

For my education I require the program Codesys. The installed version V3.5 SP7 which runs under Win10.
But I'm facing two problems and I have searched quiet a lot but probaly looking in the wrong direction.

First isseu.
For this education I have to setup a machine controlled by a PLC, Therefore I only have to write a program and I can use every PLC so I would like to use the visualization to make it easier to simulate the in and outputs of the PLC. But after setup a small program just to check if it works I can run the simulation in the device.application.PLC tab and it highlight was is happening. But when I create a visualization the it gives an error and say something about "exception"
Can I not run the visualisation because of a license issue, or the fact that I did not add a actual PLC to the program, or an other reason

Second isseu.
For a small home project I would like to program a Easy819-AC-RC PLC from Eaton, but Eaton or Moeler is not listed in the PLC list of Codesys, how can I manage to add this PLC to a project. I have searched Youtube and the manual but could not trace this.

Can anyone help me out
Best Regards
Rainbird

Edit:
I found the answer for isseu 1 in this topic
l viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6352 l
Same story for me