Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

CodeSys2.3, WAGO750-8202, ModBus

2015-08-05
2023-08-17
  • CodeSysUserXYZ - 2015-08-05

Hello,

Can you please help me to find a solution for the current problem
    I do communication between WAGO 750 (as a master) specific control program written on another machine(as a slave) i defined specific IP address for both the PLC and the other machine and i successfully did the login for online screen and then do Online->Run
    yesterday while doing some testing (please note that i did not change anything on the usual program written on both CoDeSys (master side) not (the slave side) the CoDeSys tried to load the project as usual and it got stuck (Not responding) for the first time so i had to turn it off by task manager when i connected again i could not do Online->login
    it tries to connect but then it gives the following error

Communication Error #0, log out Performed

Any help is really appreciated

Please note: i tried to download CoDeSys on another laptop, different programs and i got the same error, i am not so flexible in changing the program in CoDeSys as it was not written by me (and i am not really sure if something changed in the configuration, as far as i know i checked the communication parameters where i found TCP/IP local host and Simulator AI with the IP address of the PLC and Port number 2455)
    also in PLC configuration-->network view --> i checked the slave IP Address and it is correct with correct Port number and slave ID

• shooter - 2015-08-06

start wago ethernet settings, this always talks to the plc.