Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

CoDeSys reports libraies changed though none have?

Anonymous
2015-02-03
2015-02-11
  • Anonymous - 2015-02-03

Originally created by: Nicolai_Hanssing

How to tell which library is causing change-notification when I open a project?

Running 2.3.9.37 on two different computers.
    CoDeSys reports differences in libraires when compiled on one, and opened on hte other.

So, easy right? I just have to have a mismatch in target or something right?
    But its not so easy
    I have checked EVERY file including the target-directory in:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\3S Software\CoDeSys V2.3\ (This includes the Target)

Checking was done using a SourceTree application (Mecurial), and also by just comparing a 'DIR /S' dump's - NO files are different except:
    \CoDeSys.ini (And this is just which project was opened last etc).

ALL other files are identical including all library files.
    I have some libraires in sub-folders of the project, but these are referenced relatively by '.\lib' so they are also the same.

Any suggestions?

• shooter - 2015-02-09

they must be fully identical even the datestamp.

When i make a system i copy all files (and libs on a stick and put it in the manual.

• Anonymous - 2015-02-11

Originally created by: Nicolai_Hanssing

Well thats the thing - everything is identical - even the file-dates.
    That I have checked with "CompareIt" on the output of DIR /S of the Target, Project and CodeSys directories...

If I compile on a computer with the change-notification, then it can just go online, so apparently the resulting binarycode is completely identical.....

• shooter - 2015-02-11

even if you save the pro file it sees, a change, so first save the file (it is a option before compiling)
    and keep it away from any change. That is only way to be sure.
    as soon as the * is seen on the filename, it can go wrong.
    (same for the libs)