Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Writing data to a file with Wago CP-57

browndav
2014-04-01
2014-04-04
  • browndav - 2014-04-01

I have a Wago Perspecto CP-57 HMI (running WinCE 6), connected to a Mitsubishi VFD to control an electric motor. Our vendor provided a program that can control the motor, but now I want to add the ability to log some data to the SD Card, and/or a USB thumbdrive. I can insert the SD card, then boot directly to CE and see it (dsk1, dsk2, etc).

I found several examples of how to do this in Codesys using syslibfile.lib, but they all require a drive letter in the path, which apparently WinCE doesn't support. (like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovTJ5AZY22g)

I've looked around for any documentation on how to do this, but haven't found anything. I've asked the vendor, but they are taking their time getting back to me.

If anyone can point me towards some actual documentation, or examples, I would greatly appreciate it.

• browndav - 2014-04-04

Ok, the vendor finally got back to me with an example. All the normal file read/write stuff looks the same. The main difference is how to access the root drive, or the USB/SD/MMC cards, as follows:

Internal: sFilePath:='\';
    SD Card: sFilePath:='\Storage Card\';
    Memory Card/USB: sFilePath:='\Memory Stick\';