Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

library pictorials

Anonymous
2006-10-10
2006-10-10
  • Anonymous - 2006-10-10

Originally created by: tudor_dan2@hotmail.com

Does anybody know how to a ssign pictorials to functions in a user defined library?

• RolandWagner

RolandWagner - 2006-10-10

It is very easy:

After you have created your user defined library be sure about the names of the functions.

Create a bitmap and save in the *.bmp format with the name of the library function (not the library itself) and save it in the same directory where you reference the library from.

Example: You have a library called MyLib.lib in the directory \libraries with the function MyFunction you can add the graphic MyFunction.bmp by copying it in \libraries.

Now be sure to close and restart CoDeSys again - the picture will appear.

• Anonymous - 2006-10-10

I've already tried this; it's not working.

• RolandWagner

Please try the attached library, bitmap and project.

Lib_BMP.zip [3.58 KiB]

• Anonymous - 2006-10-10

It's working, but only if the library is moved in the default directory (...3S Software\CoDeSysV2.3\Library) !

• RolandWagner

I just tested it myself and copied the library together with the *.bmp file in the root directory. It even worked there.

Please check under Project\Options\Directories. Probably you have to copy the library with the bitmap in one of the three library directories. As soon as there is an entry in the Project section you have to copy the libraries in that directory.