Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Boot Project creation error

2009-06-15
2020-06-16
  • tariq-ghuman - 2009-06-15

Hi Guys,

I am getting this error when trying to create a boot project:

The last online service has not been executed correctly!

Service number: 47, Error number: 80

File 'DEFAULT.PRG' could not be written.

Let me know if anyone can help!

Thanks!

Tariq

IMG: BL67 DP boot project error.jpg

• ndzied1 - 2009-06-15

Hi Tariq,

What controller are you using? Do you need to have a memory card present but the card is not there or perhaps write protected? Those are the main things that come to mind for me.

• tariq-ghuman - 2009-06-15

Hi Norm,

I am using Turck BL67-PG-DP programmable gateway. The unit has built in memory for boot project storage. I was suspecting that the memory might be corrupted, but I was not sure.

Let me know if there any other way to fix this.

Thanks!

Tariq

• spfeif - 2009-06-16

I know this may sound simple but have you tried a Project-Clean All then a rebuild and a download? Does Turck give you a way to "reset" the PLC like back to a bootloader or something to start from scratch?

• shooter - 2009-06-17

empty your plc, the files that are not overwritten are kept in memory of plc, thus filling it up.

got same shit with wago, however after a reset it worked fine again.

• lexx905 - 2015-12-26

tariq_ghuman hat geschrieben:
    Hi Norm,
    I am using Turck BL67-PG-DP programmable gateway. The unit has built in memory for boot project storage. I was suspecting that the memory might be corrupted, but I was not sure.
    Let me know if there any other way to fix this.
    Thanks!
    Tariq

Ciao.

You managed to solve the problem ? I use the BL20-PG-EN-IP. I have the same problem. The firmware update does not help. This is my third controller with a mistake in the last month . What to do?

• meisterbond - 2020-06-16

I have run into this problem on a ABB PM564 and it turned out to be too many Web Visu files (User Disk size).
    Delete some Web Visu data and see if you can create a boot project.

Last edit: meisterbond 2020-06-16