Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Editor is losing focus after intelisense popup

Strutz
2017-09-27
2018-03-12
  • Strutz - 2017-09-27

I always used, without problems, the Codesys 2.3 in my old notebook with Windows 10 Pro. Now, I bought a new notebook with Windows 10 Pro (10.0.15063) and installed the same Codesys 2.3.9.51 from Codesys store and a new, little, but annoyng problem is happening, that is:
    When I'm editing my program and used the intelisense popup to select a variable, the key 'Enter' even put the variable in the program, but the window of the Codesys lose the focus and I need to press with the mouse on the window or select by 'ALT + TAB' to continue editing the program. As I normally use STL to code, it's very annoyng while it is being typing.
    I tried some things like install others versions of the Codesys 2.3 and google some similar issue, but didn't find anything. Others softwares are working fine, this problem just happen in Codesys 2.3 software.
    Someone can give-me a help?

• ahn - 2017-12-08

+1

Please fix this 3S. This is super annoying.

This happend for me on all my computers after Windows 10 Creators update.

• jan233321 - 2018-01-12

+1

Please correct it.

• Zero1 - 2018-03-08

+1

Whole company is affected
    Fix would be great.

Windows 10 Creators Update causes this problem.

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2018-03-12

Hi,
    will be fixed in next version... date is not clear(when it will be released).
    At least the decision was made to fix it.

BR
    Edwin